How it works
When your goods arrive at the U.S. from a foreign supplier, they must go through the customs clearance process. This process goes smoothly with a customs broker as many regulations have to be followed to clear your goods properly and to ensure compliance. Like A1 Worldwide Logistics, a good customs broker will not only get your shipments cleared quickly but should also educate you along the way. We hold your hand throughout the entire process and keep you updated every step of the way. We pride ourselves on the fact that we educate our clients and the exceptional level of customer service that we provide.
WHAT TO EXPECT
2. Gather proper documentation for customs clearance services
3. Classify your goods to determine duty rates
4. Make a declaration to Customs of the items entering for the commerce of the U.S.
5. Present documentation for customs review
6. Coordinate the exams that customs and any participating government agency (PGA) may want to conduct
7. Obtain final release from customs and the PGA
8. Arrange final delivery from port to your facility
Customs clearance services
- Dry Cargo
- Food Products
- Alcohol (liquor, beer, wine)
- Perishable items
- Medical Devices
- Boats and vessels clearance
- Customs Consultations
- First Time Importer Set up
- Product Classification and duty rate calculations
- Prepare and Submit Administrative Ruling Requests
- Customs Protest
- Import Permit Applications
- FDA Registrations
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Subscribe today to receive updates and leading industry news. We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.
A1 WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS
We offer high quality custom brokerage, freight forwarding and warehousing services. Contact us today for more information.